I am a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Georgia's Department of Mathematics. Before graduating and moving to Athens in 2013, I was an undergraduate at Oregon State University. There I received my Bachelor of Science in mathematics with a minor in actuarial sciences.
Aside from mathematics, I also enjoy photography and attempting to play the piano as well as the ukulele. Other hobbies include programming and web design (I had tons of fun making this website, for example). You might also find me working on recreational mathematics and I am always on the lookout for a new puzzle or riddle to do.
If you have any questions which you believe I may be able to answer, or if you have a riddle that you think I might enjoy, feel free to send me an email using the link below.
Conferences, workshops, and talks
- Topological Approaches to Algebra and Arithmetic Geometry at University of Georgia, Sep. 2-4, 2016
- Arithmetic Algebraic Geometry at Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Aug. 29-Sep. 2, 2016
- Mock AMS: "Twisted Forms and Cohomology" at University of Georgia, Jul. 27-28, 2016
- AMS Sectional Meeting at University of Georgia, Mar. 5-6, 2016
- Google ATL PhD Summit at the Google Atlanta office, Feb. 5, 2016
- Georgia Algebraic Geometry Symposium at Emory University, Oct. 23-25, 2015
- Local-Global Principles and Their Obstructions at University of Pennsylvania, Oct. 1-3, 2015
- Mock AMS: "A Talk Riddled With Codes" at University of Georgia, Jul. 29-31, 2015
- Georgia Algebraic Geometry Symposium at University of Georgia, Oct. 17-19, 2014
- Mock AMS: "An Introduction to Persistent Homology" at University of Georgia, Jul. 30-Aug. 1, 2014
- Southeastern Lie Theory Workshop at University of Georgia, May 16-17, 2014